The school is full for the Sumer term 2021. We will consider applications for children from September 2021.
Here are the next steps.
- Sign up to, and attend, a visit & tour.
- Talk with us to find out if Children's House Montessori is the right place for your family.
- If you think it is, complete the application form either online or by posting a copy back to Children's House Montessori. We will then enter your child's name onto the waiting list - please note this is not a guarantee of a place.
- When places do become available, we will invite you, and your child, to visit Children's House Montessori so that we can get to know each other.
- If you are still interested in a place, and subject to a place being available, two taster sessions will be organised.
- If during the taster session we judge that your child will thrive in this environment, we then send you a letter confirming we are able to offer your child a place and discuss session availability with you.
- Places will be offered to children in order of priority:
- Children of staff members
- Those whose parents are training as Montessori teachers, and need their child to attend nursery school in order to be able to attend a Montessori course or teaching practice
- Those who have attended another Montessori school regularly but have moved into the area
- Those who have brother(s) or sister(s) at the school
- We must maintain a balance between 2 and 3 year olds and those who have Special and Additional Needs.
Please note that you are part of a registration process which must be completed successfully end to end before a formal offer of a place at our preschool is offered. Successful registration as previously stated is on a first served basis, with priority to those that have siblings with us or as in our admissions criteria.
We have to make some complex internal judgements as well, to make sure we balance needs and ages of our intake which can be no more than 20 children in a session.
The registration process includes you completing all the necessary paperwork, agreement with our terms and conditions of provision, two successful taster sessions, which indicate that children are ready to gain the most from our environment, payment of invoice and ends with a formal letter of acceptance.